Veja também Segredos da Fertilidade
Veja também Segredos da Fertilidade
Celulite is a skin condition that gives the appearance of small bumps and ripples under the skin. The bumps are caused by the underlying fat cells growing too large and stretching the natural fiber compartments that hold the skin to the underlying layers of tissues.
Celulite is ordinary fat, but ordinary fat that affects the appearance of the skin. Strands of fibrous collagen tissue connect the skin to the subcutaneous layers and also separate compartments that contain fat cells. When fat cells increase in size, these compartments bulge and produce a rippled appearance of the skin.
Women tend to have cellulite more often than men because they have a vertical pattern of collagen in the underlying layer that holds the fat cells, and when the fat cells become very large, they bulge out of the chambers and appear as cellulite.
In men, the pattern of collagen is tighter, in a diagonal pattern, and they have thicker skin, so there is less bulging of the individual fat cells. Another factor in cellulite is high levels of estrogen, since this hormone has a direct effect on the holding capacity of fat cells through the increase of alpha-adrenoreceptors, the chemical doorways that tell your fat cells to hold on to their contents. Poor diet, bad circulation, and poor lymphatic circulation can all contribute to the appearance of cellulite.
TREATING SKIN WITH CELULITE
There are several extra steps you can take for the treatment of celulite. Consider your skin care regimen, and fine-tune it to meet the needs of skin that has a tendency to swell with fluids, store fat and have poor circulation.
Nutrition: Although cellulite is a skin condition, it’s closely tied to the storage of excess fat. If you are significantly overweight, you should certainly alter your diet. The dietary enzyme bromelain can improve overall circulation to your skin and adipose tissues by removing the buildup of fibrin on the walls of blood vessels. Treating cellulite requires a two-pronged approach – one being the shrinking of the fat cells themselves, the second being the regeneration of collagen and strengthening of the skin outside of the swollen fat cells.
Cleansing: When cleaning your skin, use your wash cloth or loufah to massage the area where cellulite occurs. At first, use a circular motion and then a brushing motion upwards towards the bowels. This will improve circulation and edema, and help remove toxins and metabolic wastes out of the tissues and interstitial spaces around the collagen and fat cells.
Outros Tratamentos Para Celulite:
– Dry Skin Brushing: Learn to dry brush your skin at least twice every day – upon rising and before going to bed. Skin brushing provides many benefits in the treatment of cellulite. First of all, it’s “exercise” for you skin, and strengthens the underlying dermis and pattern of collagen in the subcutaneous layer. It stimulates the growth and repair of the tissues by increasing blood flow to the area. It also helps remove toxins and metabolic wastes out of the interstitial fluids surrounding the tissues for disposal. Dry brushing is good for you skin all over, but if you are suffering from spider or varicose veins, brushing these areas vigorously several times every day, first in a circular motion and then upwards towards the colon, can improve the appearance of cellulite.
– Hormones: Cellulite is often associated with the use of HRT and birth control pills. High levels of estrogen from these medications can cause an increase in the fatty tissues ability to store fats and cause them to bulge, pushing out the skin and causing cellulite. If you are using birth control pills for contraception, you may want to ask your doctor for a lower-estrogen dose formula or a non-hormonal form, such as an IUD. If you are on HRT, you may want to consider switching to a lower dose, adding progesterone cream, or using a weaker formula, such as an estrone cream.
– Habits: Get out of the habit of crossing your legs, knees and ankles. This reduces circulation and increases swelling. Try to keep moving regularly, neither sitting nor standing for long periods.
– Exercise: Regular exercise is necessary for the improvement of cellulite. Not only does it help reduce the appearance of cellulite by burning the fatty acids that are causing the cellulite. It also improves circulation and helps to remove toxin-filled wastes away from the skin. Take up a walking program, or sneaking in a set of exercises in the restroom during breaks.
– Body Wraps: Body wraps, both professional and homemade can improve the appearance of cellulite. Body wraps use a combination of minerals and herbs that stimulate the fat cells to release their contents, they absorb toxins from the skin and reduce swelling. Generally you will find stimulant herbs like kelp or algae that stimulate the fat burning process in the cells. You will find cosmetic clays that will remove toxins and wastes from the pores, and horsetail and horse chestnut that reduce edema (swelling) and provide minerals for strengthening the skin. These formulas are applied to the skin with the use of compression wraps. For recipes for doing home wraps, go to the Botanical Beauty Lab website.
– Massage: Massage, particularly the kind that improves lymph flow, is very good for reducing the appearance of celulite. It improves the removal of metabolic wastes and toxins from the interstitial tissues around the adipose tissues, and gives the skin a smoother appearance. There are many professionals offering massage for cellulite, including lymphatic massage and endermology, but if that is out of your budget, you may want to try a home massage device. Many are available, from a simple round-prong hand tool to a powered massager that provides heat, massage and suction similar to the professional endermology machines.
1.) Can you get (catch) acne from other people?
Answer: While certain types of acne do contain a bacterium, it is located in the hair follicles under your skin and can not be transmitted through contact. So no, touching or kissing someone with acne will not cause you to develop acne.
2.) If both my parents had acne does that mean I will develop acne?
Answer: Studies show that heredity does play an important role in determining who develops acne. So children of parents who had or have acne are at a grater risk then others. It should be noted that as with any disease just because you have a family history, does not guarantee you will get it; only that you have a much great chance then someone with no family history.
3.) Does eating or drinking certain foods cause acne?
Answer: Over the years studies have suggested everything from chocolate, candy, fried foods, sugar, drinking water, orange juice to milk can cause you to develop acne or make existing acne worse. However their is no scientific evidence to support any such results. There are so many factors effecting acne development that it is very difficult to isolate any one cause. So whether or not to avoid certain foods or drinks is really just an individual preference. If you find your skin reacts negatively to certain foods, then just don’t eat or drink it.
Visit Cravos e Espinhas.
4.) Does dirt on my skin cause acne?
Answer: Having proper hygiene will help with healthy skin. However dirty skin will not cause acne, but anybody with acne should be extra vigilant in having a good cleansing routine. Over washing can irritate your skin and make it more vulnerable to infection. Washing with a gentle cleanser will help reduce skin cell build up and keep your skin looking at its best. So find a balance and try not to over wash.
Social directory will change the way you’ll be able to market your business. It doesn’t matter if you are selling Amazon products, pushing affiliate products, working with local businesses, or even building yourself as an Authority Figure.Once you have the Social Directory, follow simple steps and you’ll be on your way!
Suelyn Medeiros, a Brazilian with a perfect body – Brought to you by https://www.exoticlatinbrides.com – where you can find your own Latina! Colombian, Venezuelan, Cuban, Argentinian, Puerto Rican and more. Your latina bride is one click away!